Go Fish Kauai
Go deep sea fishing off the coast of Kauai with great views and some of the most productive big game waters around!
Go Fish Kauai offers exclusive or shared charters to fit every budget. Within 10 to 15 minutes you'll be ready to fish for big game fish like Ahi, Pacific Blue or Striped Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Ono and occasionally Sailfish depending on the season.
Go Fish Kauai operates the Emma Nalani, a 41 ft Bertram, and the Grander, a 45ft Bertram! Both boats feature beverages, state of the art electronics, proven lures or bait, fighting chairs or stand up gear, Penn Gold 2 speed rods, and Blue Water custom rods.
While Go Fish Kauai's primary goals are always to keep you safe and catch you fish, children are allowed but must meet the requirements to wear a coast
guard approved life vest for the duration of the trip.
The Boat & Equipment:
- 38 ft Betram Convertible III Sport Fisher
- 17 tons and 41 ft LOA
- Fly Bridge 14 ft above water with seating for six
- Comfortable indoor and and outdoor seating areas
- Private indoor flushing bathroom
- Professional Tackle, Gear, & Crew
- At least 1 customer made Blue Water Rod and Penn International Gold 2-speed reel for each angler.
Fish Kauai is part of the local market that Kauai relies on to provide
fresh fish to the island's local restaurants, bars & hotels on a
daily basis for visitors and locals to enjoy. Due to this their catch
policy, like most commercial fishing vessels on the island, allows Go
Fish Kauai to reserve the right to hold any fish over 50 lbs for
market. In the event that all the fish caught are over 50 lbs, Go Fish
Kauai will try to arrange a share of the next days catch with you to
compensate. All fish under 50 lbs. will be shared with ALL of the
participants for the day.
Go Fish Kauai
Emma Nalani Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at the Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor.
2494 Niumalu Rd
Lihue, HI 96766
- Please do not bring anything banana related aboard.
There is a 5 day cancellation policy in effect for this tour.
- Special Notes:
- TIPPING: Is at the discretion of the guest. If youd like to tip the Captain and Crew please do. How much is up to you.
- Operation Days:
- 4, 6 or 8 hours
- Go Fish Kauai
- 6 anglers per vessel
- Bertram Professional Fishing Vessel. 17 tons and 41 ft LOA. Features Fly Bridge with seating for 6, fully equipped indoor seating area and private bathroom.