Wings Over Kauai - Grand Deluxe Flight
If you want unique Kauai tours and an unforgettable adventure in Kauai activities, then try a Wings Over Kauai airplane tour, brought to you by Kauai Activities Discount! Soar over Kauai’s spectacular landscape while enjoying customized service on these comprehensive Kauai activities and Kauai tours.
One factor that makes this Kauai airplane tour so special is that Wings Over Kauai enables you to spend your air time the way that most interests you! During your Kauai tours you’ll enjoy personalized routes, an expert agricultural narrative (exclusive to Wings Over Kauai), and even a complimentary Kauaian gift! These Kauai activities allow you to have some choice in your fixed wing Kauai tours, whether you’re looking for better visuals or are concerned with photography. See it all with these Kauai tours and Kauai activities! Enjoy the best in fixed wing touring of the Garden Isle - what Kauai activities or Kauai tours could offer better service or views?
For your Wings Over Kauai airplane tour, you’ll enjoy the services of pilot Bruce Coulombe, a highly experienced aviator with a perfect safety record during his 20 yrs. of piloting airplanes. In addition to Bruce’s instrument rating and commercial pilot certificate, he also holds a Ph.D. in Agronomy (aka Crop Science), making him specially qualified to narrate during the Kauai airplane tours. Bruce has flown the same basic route over Kauai hundreds of times for nearly a decade, so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of on these amazing Wings Over Kauai tours!
Other Kauai tours and Kauai activities just can’t compete with a Wings over Kauai airplane tour! With years of safety and experience, personalized service, and unforgettable scenery these Kauai tours are incomparable to other Kauai activities. Kauai Activities Discount provides the best savings on all your Kauai activities and Kauai tours! Book your Wings Over Kauai airplane tour today!
Complimentary shuttle service for cruise ship passengers is available. Please select the transportation option to request it. Transportation is only available for cruise ship passengers.
- Starting in Lihue, you'll first fly southwest to see Kipu Kai, the beach made famous by Harrison Ford in 6 Days and 7 Nights
- Next up is the famous Jurassic Park waterfall in beautiful Hanapepe Valley (weather permitting)
- Fly over the immense Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
Wings Over Kauai
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 9:30 am & 11:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:00 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Departs from
Lihue Airport, 3651 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
View Driving Directions
Driving directions: Bear left at the 3 flags and turn right at the Air Service Hawaii sign. Free parking is available. The Wings Over Kauai customer counter is located behind the area of orange seats in the terminal facing the parking lot (no sign outside the terminal).
Pick-up Instructions for Cruise Ship Passengers Needing Transportation:
We will pick you up in front of the ABC Store at the Anchor Cove Mall 30 minutes before your flight. It is around the corner from your ship, about a
10 minute walk, or you can take the free shuttle bus for the Anchor Cove Mall. It runs continuously. Our car has the Wings Over Kauai logo on the
side, and we will meet you right in front of the ABC store. It's easy to spot us.
- Per seat weight limit is 330 lbs (150 kg).
Maximum weight limit per flight is 1,100 lbs (499 kg).
Children 3 years and under fly free of charge. Children (0-23 months) can sit on a parent's lap during the flight. Children (24 months to 3 years) must sit in their own seat, but Wings Over Kauai won't charge extra for the seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Saturday
- 65-70 minutes
- Wings over Kauai
- The six-passenger Gippsland G-8 Airvan is the ideal plane for touring Kauai's skies. It was specifically designed for observational flights, featuring huge bubble windows for optimal picture opportunities. The plane's bubble windows give you an unobstructed wrap-around view as well as a downward view. Every seat is a window seat. Communication with your pilot, and each other, is easy using the noise canceling bose headsets. You can enjoy the pilot's expertly crafted narration and artfully selected music, ask questions, share stories and have an unparalleled visual experience. The plane is easily accessed through the large sliding door.