Polynesian Adventure Tours - Waimea Canyon Experience
During the Waimea Canyon Tour, you’ll have the chance to check out the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. This Kauai Land Tour brings you to explore one of nature’s most incredible creations. You will appreciate the magnificent view of the canyon and scenic countryside from a 3400 feet vantage point. Kauai Land Tours are carried out on comfy air-conditioned mini-buses and are escorted by experienced, friendly guides. (Comfortable walking shoes and a sweater are recommended.)
This Kauai Tour includes visits to Waimea Canyon, Hanapepe Lookout, Spouting Horn, Queen Victoria’s profile, Poipu Resort, and Koloa Sugar Mill.
When you’re planning your Kauai Tours and Kauai Activities, be sure to ask about Kauai Land Tours and the Waimea Canyon Tour!
- See world-famous Waimea Canyon
- Stops at scenic lookout points
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- No host lunch at Joes on the Green.
Waimea Canyon Experience
Old Koloa Town
- Where and When:
- Free Pickup from your hotel
Departure Time and Return
Lihue/Wailua resorts 7:15-7:35 a.m.
Poipu 8:15 a.m.
Returns at approximately 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Due to the elevation of the Waimea Canyon, you are not permitted to go to the canyon if you have been scuba diving within the last 24 hours.
- Special Notes:
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
The tour schedule is subject to change.
The tour subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Minimum of 6 people for tour. Mini Bus holds 25. Large bus holds 52. Depends on how many people booked the tour.
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.