Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau
The Drums of Paradise Hyatt Luau warmly welcomes visitors and natives alike to join in on this island celebration that includes a classic Kauai Luau meal as well as a Polynesian extravaganza. The Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau is one of the most popular Kauai Tours and Kauai Activities offered through Kauai Activities Discount that you can take part in during your Hawaii vacation. The Drums of Paradise Hyatt Luau includes a fashion show, a torch lighting ceremony, and a display of crafts. All participants will be able to enjoy a limited bar, receive a shell lei greeting, and indulge in the all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet. You and your group will have the chance to learn about the stories of old Hawaii, Samoa and Tahiti through dance and music featuring a Samoan Chief’s bravery dance. Book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau and other Hawaii Activities through Kauai Activities Discount today!
- Experience a piece of Hawaiian culture, history and tradition
- Features the exotic dances of Polynesia and live musical entertainment
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner with a wide variety of delicacies
- Where and When:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Check-in: 5:15 pm
This luau runs rain or shine. If it rains, the luau will be held inside.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) allows children to have their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau Tihati