Seasport Divers - Morning Two Tank Dive
You must be certified to dive.
Our Morning Two Tank Dive is one Hawaii Scuba Diving adventure that is specially designed for the intermediate or seasoned certified diver. This Kauai Scuba Diving experience includes two different dives at two sites off of Kauai’s majestic South Shore. The first dive of the package is a deep dive where depths range from 70 to 85 feet at locations such as Fast Lanes, Brennecke’s Ledge, General Store, Beachhouse Archway, Ice Box, Toilet Bowl, Marvin’s Gardens, Shipwrech Ledge, and Turtle Bluff. Old lava flows present at each of the sites gives every one a inimitable topography which attracts many different kinds of marine life such as boar fish, rare black coral, moray eels, the occasional white tip reef shark, and Hawaiian green sea turtles. The second Scuba Diving in Kauai dive typically takes place at the Sheraton Caverns. This is one dive side that’s not to be missed!
A featured Hawaii Scuba Diving site is the incredible Sheraton Caverns, which received a top five rating as one of the best cavern diving spots in the entire world. The gorgeous caverns are olden blown-out lava tubes of sleeping turtles, beautiful archways, and a wide variety of Hawaiian reef fish. The depth of this Scuba Diving in Kauai activity ranges from 35 to 65 feet, making this ideal for both our morning and afternoon charters.
When you’re booking your Kauai Activities through Kauai Activities Discount, be sure to ask about the various Scuba Diving in Kauai Activities available.
- Scuba diving tour is designed for certified, experienced divers
- Two morning boat dives in the 60-100 foot range
- Dive site is determined on day of dive and may include Brennecke's Ledge, Ice Box, Fastlanes, General Store and Sheraton Caverns
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Morning Two Tank Dive
Green Sea Turtle
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:30 am at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 12:00 pm.
- You must be certified for this dive (certification card must be presented at check-in).
You must have at least 15 logged dives to participate.
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Bring scuba certification card.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.