Kauai ATV - Waterfall Tour
Looking for the ultimate off-road experience? Try something different in Kauai activities like the Kauai ATV Tours Waterfall Tour! This four hour adventure from Kauai Activities Discount takes you to a gorgeous waterfall, sights of movies films, and WW2 bunkers. During these Hawaii activities you’ll swim in refreshing waterfall pools (weather permitting), and enjoy Anahola Granola Bar & Granola Trail Mix. Riding pants, shirt, helmet and goggles are provided. No other Kauai activities can measure up to these Kauai ATV tours from Kauai Activities Discount. Kauai Activities Discount is the best way to book your Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour and find great savings on all other Kauai activities as well!
Kauai ATV Tours are full of adventure using fully automatic four wheeled motorcycles (ATVs). The Kauai ATV Waterfall tour includes goggles, helmet, and gloves. Below is a brief description of the available vehicles for your Kauai ATV Tours from Kauai Activities Discount:
So book the Kauai ATV Waterfall tour today and get ready for the off-road adventure of a lifetime! You’re sure to enjoy the beautiful island scenery as well as fun Kauai activities (like swimming in a waterfall pool) during these memorable Hawaii activities. Check out Kauai Activities Discount for all kinds of
- Fun dune buggy ride – experience 23 miles of diverse off-road trails
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can take a dip in a natural pool
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Anahola Granola bar & Granola trail mix, Kauai cookies, juice and island water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free
- Where and When:
- Check-in and tour times:
Check-in is at 7:00 am. Tour is from 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Check-in is at 7:30 am. Tour is from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Check-in is at 11:30 am. Tour is from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check-in is at 12:30 pm. Tour is from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Check in at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Participants must weigh less than 350 lbs. for these Kauai activities, and closed-toe shoes and long pants are required!
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old (drivers license required).
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a guardian 25 years or older.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
- Special Notes:
- All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE. Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris vehicle
Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes are available for purchase.