Kauai to Oahu - Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due
to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that
currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time,
depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to
take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona
Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is
reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
The Kauai to Oahu Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor, and USS Missouri
tour takes you on a patriotic excursion that makes you feel as though
you’re stepping back into time. First, you and your tour group will
climb on board the Navy launch for a journey across Pearl Harbor to the
fascinating Arizona Memorial. Discover the USS Missouri, the vessel
that served from WWII all the way through the more recent Desert Storm.
Then you will go on to check out the fun, historic attractions that are
strewn throughout downtown Honolulu including Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao
Church, King Kamehameha statue, State Library and Archives, the Mission
Houses Museum, and Honolulu Hale. Before you return to Kauai, you’ll be
able to observe the calm atmosphere of Courts of the Missing and the
Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific.
- Round-trip airfare from Kauai to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
When you’re planning your Kauai Activities and Kauai Tours, be sure
to ask about the Kauai to Oahu Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor, and USS
There is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this Hawaii Inter
Island Tour due to stringent airline requirements. The no cancellation/
no refund policy includes name & date changes.
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Lihue Airport. A Polynesian Adventure Tours representative will greet you at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Lihue Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return time is about 8:30 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not included in price of tour. There are food booths at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center where you can purchase lunch.
Tour does not include Kauai airport transfers.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Saturdays, Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Approx. 13 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air and a great air-conditioned tour bus