Princeville Ranch Adventures - Kalihiwai Falls Hike
Ready for an unforgettable Kauai Hiking experience? Then choose to take a hike with Princeville Ranch Adventures and Kauai Activities Discount for your next Kauai Activities! During these unique Kauai Tours you will see breathtaking ocean and mountain views as you climb "Green Hill." Princeville Ranch Adventures Kauai Hiking tours allow you to hike through the amazing Kalihiwai Valley and its lowland rainforest, where beauty abounds. Then it’s on to the gorgeous five-tiered Kalihiwai Falls, a scenic treat you’ll enjoy in complete privacy! This kind of privileged waterfall experience doesn't happen on all Kauai activities or Kauai tours, and Kauai Activities Discount knows you’ll love it! The Kauai Tours continue along the stream and up the valley to a serene waterfall swimming hole which is surrounded by fern-lined walls. Here you will take a break from the Kauai tours and enjoy a scrumptious lunch, and swimming, jumping or floating on inner tubes. These Kauai Activities are tons of fun, and Kauai Activities Discount is thrilled to bring you these Kauai Hiking tours at unbeatable Kauai Activities Discount savings!
- Moderately strenuous hike to Kalihiwai Falls
- Great photo opportunities
- Option to swim in waterfall pond
- Delicious picnic lunch included
- Hike is led by experienced guide
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- Delicious picnic lunch: Make your own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie
Kalihiwai Falls Hike
- Where and When:
- Check in by 9:30 am. Tour time: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Check in Office Location is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Follow the "Princeville Ranch Adventures" sign. Located at mile marker 27. Please be aware GPS may take you to the wrong location.
The GPS coordinates for the Check-In Office are 22 12.32 - 159 27.44
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch Adventures is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go 1/2 mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Rd. at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola, and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge, and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The Check-In Office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Rd. at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the Office by a 1/2 mile.
- AGE/WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: 5 years of age or older and in good physical condition. Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at the office and signs a liability waiver. Please no pregnant women.
All no shows and late cancellations will be assessed the full tour fee regardless of the reason.
Participants must be at least 5 years of age and in good physical condition. Pregnant women may not participate.
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at the office and signs a liability waiver.
- Special Notes:
- Tour has a minimum requirement of 2 guests to go out. If a single guest has booked a tour and no other guests have booked the tour for the same day, guest will be notified with the option to pay for a second person's rate in order to go by themselves.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- approximately 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch Adventures
- CPR and First aid certified guides. All guides carry two-way radios and first aid kits.