Air Ventures Hawaii - Kauai Entire Island Tour The Big Kahuna
Kauai Activities Discount invites you to see the entire island on these popular Kauai Airplane Tours with Air Ventures Hawaii! The “Big Kahuna” is the Kauai Tours package that shows you all Kauai has to offer, and you won’t soon forget the beautiful scenery encountered on these Kauai activities! You’ll find the best savings on Air Ventures Hawaii Kauai Helicopter Tours by using Kauai Activities Discount to book these Kauai tours and Kauai activities.
These Kauai Helicopter Tours allows you to explore the Garden Isle by both air and land. On your Kauai tours you’ll see the Menehune Fish Ponds, the Waita Reservoir, which is Kauai’s largest reservoir, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, the beautiful Waimea Valley, as well as Captain Cook's Landing in Waimea Town. But there’s more to see on these Kauai AirplaneTours! You’ll also view the stunning beautiful NaPali Coast, Lumahai Beach (South Pacific movie site), cascading waterfalls and the Hanalei Valley, as well as the Kilauea Lighthouse (which is the largest Frigate bird sanctuary) and miles of gorgeous beaches and coastline! Air Ventures Hawaii Kauai tours also include knowledgeable local guides who will narrate your Kauai tours. You’ll get the inside scoop on tons of Kauai activities and sights! These Kauai activities from Kauai Activities Discount are incomparable!
If you’d love to soak up the scenery of the entire Garden Island in one day, book your “Big Kahuna” Kauai Tours with Kauai Activities Discount. No other Kauai Tours and Kauai Activities can bring you such a huge collection of eye-popping scenery! With Air Ventures Hawaii and Kauai Activities Discount you’ll be getting top quality Kauai Airplane Tours at rock bottom prices, so reserve your spot today for these unforgettable Kauai Tours from Kauai Activities Discount!
Complimentary shuttle service for cruise ship passengers, please select the transportation option if you need it. Transportation is only available for cruise ship passengers.
- Menehune Fishpond
- Waita Reservoir
- Captain Cook's Landing
- Waimea Valley
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Lumahai Beach
- Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
About GA-8 Airvans
- Two, six-passenger GA-8 Airvans
- Spacious and comfortable
- Every seat has a wide-angle bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography
- Two-way noise reduction headsets
- Safe and Reliable
Tour Route - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in time is 30 minutes before departure time. Departs from the Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal located at 3745 Ahukini Rd, Suite 102, Lihue, HI 96766
PLEASE PROVIDE FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- There is a per passenger 350 lbs (158 kg) weight limit.
Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 60 minutes
- Air Ventures Hawaii
- The six passenger GA-8 Airvan is a very spacious aircraft (there are no "middle" seats) and every seat has a large bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography so everyone can enjoy the view. The airplanes' slower speed allows optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai's most awesome features. And, you'll share the experience with your fellow passengers through two-way noise reduction headsets as your friendly pilot shares the legends and history of Kauai during your flight.