Seasport Divers - Afternoon Two Tank Dive
The Afternoon Two Tank Dive takes Hawaii Scuba Diving to a whole new level! This Kauai Scuba Diving adventure is recommended for rusty or newly certified divers who want to gently ease back into diving. This activity is fantastic for families of introductory, certified divers with prior pool lessons as well as snorkeling experiences.
We welcome non-certified and certified divers on this Scuba Diving in Kauai adventure as well as snorkelers. The afternoon dives are ideal for the beginning diver who wants to experience Hawaii Scuba Diving with certified friends and family. We can offer you marvelous shall dives such as the Sheraton Caverns dive which provides you with tranquil depth during your Kauai Scuba Diving experience. Snorkelers will also love observing Hawaii’s gorgeous tropical fish and the Hawaiian green sea turtles on this Scuba Diving in Kauai experience offered by Kauai Activities Discount.
Sheraton Caverns is a featured dive site that has received a top five rating as the best cavern diving spot in the whole world! The caverns are olden blown-out lava tubes of sleeping turtles, an abundance of Hawaiian reef fish, and stunning archways. The depth of this Hawaii Scuba Diving adventures ranges from 35 to 65 feet, making this a fantastic dive for both our morning and afternoon charters.
- Ideal scuba diving tour for the non-certified diver, rusty diver or the new diver
- Two afternoon boat dives in the 40-60 foot range
- Explore the fascinating underwater world and see plenty of marine life
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30 pm at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 5:00 pm.
- There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.