Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel & Sail
HoloHolo Charters has a variety of Na Pali Snorkeling adventures for you and your friends or family to participate in. When you join Kauai Activities Discount and HoloHolo Charters on board “Leila,” a gorgeous 48-foot sailing catamaran, you’re guaranteed a fantastic Kauai Snorkeling excursion. It’s not uncommon for the winds to jump up to speeds of 18 knots, so you’re truly in for a breathtaking ride. Weather permitting, you can even enjoy breakfast while sailing! This is the perfect way to start off one of the most popular Kauai Tours.
As your group leads closer to your Na Pali Snorkel destination, the staff will enchant you with legends and folklore of the olden ones who used to inhabit the area. When you arrive, you’ll be able to jump into the crystal clear waters and enjoy some fascinating Kauai Snorkeling. The Na Pali, also called the “Jewel of Kauai” has green valleys, 3000 foot cliffs, secluded waterfalls, concealed benches, and hidden caves that make the ideal setting for some of the most exciting Kauai Activities.
- Baker's choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Turkey & cheddar wrap OR vegetarian wrap with hummus
- Somen salad
- Vegetable crudite
- Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
- Where and When:
- October - January: Check in at 7:00 am. Return approx. 12:30-1:00 pm.
February - September: Check in at 7:30 am. Return approx. 1:00-1:30 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.