SNUBA Tours of Kauai
Snuba Tours of Kauai are Hawaii Activities that are ideal for those who love snorkeling and want to see what it’s like to figuratively breathe underwater. Kauai Snuba Tours involve an patented, extraordinary shallow water diving system that combines the best of scuba diving and snorkeling.
To participate in Snuba in Kauai, you don’t need to be certified in any way. Snuba is one of the safest Kauai Activities around. If you can’t swim or have never snorkeled, don’t worry: Snuba is still an option. Snuba Tours of Kauai are easily accessible to families, couples, seniors, and children eight years or older. Kauai Snuba Tours are great for certified divers who want to introduce non-certified friends and family to the underwater breathing experience.
These Hawaii Tours are guided by a knowledgeable diving professional who will familiarize you with all of the equipment necessary to Snuba as well as describing to you want can be expected while underwater.
Snuba Hawaii Activities begin in shallow water; you’ll be able to take as much time as you need to get comfortable breathing underwater. You will never be further than twenty feet away from the safety of the raft that will be floating on the surface, so don’t worry!
Snuba in Kauai will make you feel like you’re swimming around in a huge aquarium filled with tropical fish. Consider adding Kauai Snuba Tours to your Hawaii vacation’s schedule.
Kevin Cram has been a scuba diving teacher since 1988 and started his snuba business a mere three years later and has been having a blast ever since! Kevin loves introducing visitors to the unique and incredible experience Snuba offers.
The dive and instructions last around an hour and a half. You’ll get an average of 25-35 minutes underwater, depending upon how quickly you breathe.
When you’re planning your Kauai Activities and Kauai Tours, be sure to ask about Snuba Tours in Kauai!
- Personalized instruction (group size of 4-8 people)
- Guided underwater tour led by a diving professional
- All snuba equipment provided (all you need to bring is your swimsuit and towel)
- Where and When:
- Dive times are 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm.
Check in 15 minutes prior to your dive time at SNUBA Tours of Kauai, 5022 Lawai Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Children Must be 8 Years or older
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 1.5 hours for briefing and dive. Underwater time averages 25-35 minutes depending on how fast you breathe.
- SNUBA Tours of Kauai
- Mask, booties, and fins are provided. Wetsuits also available for those who get cold easily.